My name is Dzhuneyt.
I am a Fullstack Software Engineer with Management experience (SCRUM master).
My goal is to create successful tools that people need, use on a daily basis, and like to use on a daily basis. In other words, I want to make somebody’s life easier.
Throughout my career, I’ve gained useful domain knowledge in a couple of industries, touched a lot of technologies, and learned a few programming languages.
My strongest side is creating software for the eLearning and HR industries.
In terms of technology – I enjoy creating microservice-based apps that live in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure) and scale well to millions of users.
Other concepts I enjoy and am familiar with:
- Frontend frameworks (for creating Single Page Applications) – Angular, React, VueJS
- Backend frameworks: Laravel, Yii framework, Express
- Database Engines: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB (NoSQL), ElasticSearch, Redis
- Containerization: Docker, Docker Compose, AWS ECS, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code: AWS CDK and Terraform
- Serverless: AWS Lambda
- Others: AWS AppSync (GraphQL), Redux (ngrx), Observables (rxjs)
- CI/CD: AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis
- Task management, Organization, Collaboration: Jira, Trello, Slack
- Software development methodologies: SCRUM and Kanban
If you are interested in collaborating with me on something interesting, drop me a line or keep exploring below.